Kootenay Teen Book Club
- November 30 5:30-7:00pm – Displacement / Kiku Hughes
- January 25 5:30-7pm – The Remarkable Journey of Coyote Sunrise / Dan Germeinhart
- February 22 5:30-7pm – The False Prince / Jennifer Nielsen
- March 29 5:30-7pm – Barren Ground / David Robertson
- April 26 5:30-7pm – Broken Strings / Kathy Kacer
- The meetings will be on the last Tuesday of each month at 5:30-7 Pacific time, 6:30-8 Mtn time.
- We are going to do registration through Zoom. Share this registration page link widely (ie. this is not the link to the zoom event): https://bit.ly/3iWStAr
- The books we have chosen will hopefully be more consistently for a younger teen (ages 11-14).
- Engage those who read the book but don’t want to be on zoom by including a handout with the book. The handout will have discussion questions and a list of read-a-likes.